The Town Clerk's department provides the following services:
- Public Records Requests
- Maintains Home Rule Charter and Municipal Code
- Board and Commissions
- Licensing Services
- Business License
- Liquor Licensing
- Medical and Retail Marijuana Licenses
- Permitting Services
- Vending Permits
- Pick Up Permit
- Special Event Liquor Permit
- Notary Services
- Town of Telluride Municipal Elections
- How do I register my vehicle?
The San Miguel County Clerk and Recorder is responsible for car registrations in the Town of Telluride. Please head over to the San Miguel County's website for more information on how to register your vehicle.
- Where do I get my marriage license?
Marriage Licenses are issued by San Miguel County.
- How do I access San Miguel County Records?
San Miguel County records can be found on their website.
- Who do I contact for parking permits?
The Marshal's Department handles business and residential parking permits. The parking permit information page has information and applications for parking permits.
- How do I pay my utility bill?
The Finance Department is responsible for utility billing.
- Who do I contact for noise violations or traffic complaints?
Please reach out to the Marshal's Department.
It is the mission of the Town Clerk’s department to record, integrate, preserve, protect and disseminate corporate information and to collect and provide licensing and permitting services.