The Lap Pool and Rec Pool are now closed for the 2020 season.
Pool use by online reservation only: https://telluride.maxgalaxy.net
Pool users must be San Miguel County residents (part-time or full-time) or individuals working or attending school within San Miguel County.
NEW: Out of County guests are allowed if accompanied by eligible pool user. No exceptions!
- Facility capacity will be very limited! The lap pool will be divided into 6 lanes, 1 person per lane. The rec pool will be divided into 3 reserved zones, 1-3 households per reserved zone, minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 persons per reservation. If more than one household is in a zone, patrons must stay 6 feet apart from members of other households, both in and out of the water. View the Pool Map
- Lap Pool: only 1 active reservation per person at a time. Reservations must be used before another is made.
- Rec Pool: only 1 active reservation per household (minimum of 2, maximum of 6 individuals) at a time. Reservations must be used before another is made.
- Reservations may be made day of and up to 6 days in advance, no day of cancellations, all cancellations will be issued as account credits.
- All reservation are 1 hour in duration, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your reservation for check-in.
- Day passes only (no memberships or punch cards will be offered this season):
- Adults (18-58 years) - $8.00
- Seniors (59 years and up) - $5.00
- Children (0-17 years) - $4.00
- Patrons are required to wear a mask when they are not in the water
- Although shower facilities will be available, patrons are strongly encouraged to shower at home both before and after visiting the pool
- Limited shared equipment will be available for use, patrons are strongly encouraged to bring their own toys, lifejackets, kickboards, pull buoy, etc.
- Lap Pool Dates: June 16 - August 16
- Rec Pool Dates: June 20 - August 16
- All patrons, whether swimming, supervising, or watching, must pay to enter the facility.
- Important: In order for children to attend the pool without a parent or guardian at least 15 years of age, they must meet all of the following requirements: pass the Deep End Swim Test, minimum 54 inches tall & minimum 10 years of age. Parents & guardians must accompany their children to the pool until all of the above requirements have been met.
- All patrons under the age of 18 are required to take a swimming test before being allowed into the deep end of the pool. All patrons below each pool height requirements must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket. The parent/guardian of any child required to wear a lifejacket must be in the water & within arm’s reach of their swimmer. Supervising parents/guardians are limited to supervising 2 children. Lifejackets are not permitted in the deep end of the pool. Height Requirements: Shallow end of Lap pool = 54 inches; deep end of Rec Pool = 42 inches; Zero Depth Entry Pool= 24 inches. Swim tests will take place during safety breaks. Additional testing may take place if staffing & facility usage allow.
- Swimmers who aren’t toilet trained must wear a firm fitting swim diaper or plastic covering.