Telluride Town Park Campground
2022 Telluride Town Park Campground
(Updated July, 18 2022)
Online Reservations are OPEN for the entire 2022 season ONLY with very limited availability.
We are sold out for the 2022 season with the exception of cancellations. We process cancellations upon receipt, and they are made available online.
We do not have a waitlist or notification system, so please check back on the reservation portal for availability.
Click here Version OptionsTelluride Town Park CampgroundHeadline for the Campground reservation portal.
NEW 2022 Campground Map
Construction on the Campground Restroom Facility has completed for the season and is open. The trash/recycle enclosure is on the west side of the building, dishwashing sinks on the south side, and the shower token machine is located at the entrance on the north side.
Telluride Town Park Campground Rules and Regulations:
Reservations MUST be made prior to camping at the Telluride Town Park Campground and may only be reserved online on the Reservation Portal
Season Dates: May 13, 2022 (3:00 PM) through October 10, 2022 (2:00 PM)
Campground Reservation Black-Out Dates:
11:00am September 14, 2022, through noon September 19, 2022 (Blues and Brews Festival)
Pricing: Vehicle Sites: $35.50/night standard rate
$21.50/night Senior Rate (59+)
Walk-In Tent: $20.50/night standard rate
$15.00/night Senior Rate (59+)
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM with the Campground Attendant
CHECK-OUT TIME: 2:00 PM
Early check-ins and late check-outs are not permitted and parking in Town Park and around town is very limited,
so please plan accordingly
- An individual may only reserve one campsite per day (7 day maximum) per transaction
- Everyone is limited to a 7-night maximum stay within a 30-day period
- All customers must comply with the Town’s cancellation policy
Cancellations are processed through the Parks and Recreation office. Camping reservations cannot be cancelled online. Please call 970.728.2173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reselling a campsite is prohibited
- Campsite restrictions (enforced by onsite Campground Attendant)
- Vehicle limitations
- Vehicle sites:
- Maximum of two tagged vehicles (i.e. vehicles with license plate) are permitted per site. Exception is motorcycles (two motorcycles equal one vehicle license plate per site)
- No single vehicle (bumper to bumper) OR unit (tongue to bumper) can exceed 30’ length
- Maximum of one RV per site
- Individual campsites have vehicle size restrictions specific to site layout and size. If your vehicle does not fit within the site limitations, you will be turned away. Please plan accordingly
- Walk-in Tent sites: Maximum of one standard size vehicle per site
(parking space provided on other side of bridge)
- Vehicle sites:
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle site and 4 people per walk-in tent sites
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM daily– NO GENERATORS
(please respect your neighbors during this time and maintain low volume on all fronts)
- Wood fires are prohibited. Charcoal is permitted in metal grills only.
- All registered vehicles, campers and tents must be contained within the designated campsite and not impacting surrounding vegetation and roadway. Do not remove any posts, boulders, native vegetation, or tree branches.
Visitors are permitted at campsites, but they must park legally outside of the campground
- Vehicle limitations
- Keep your campsite tidy. Stow your food and fragrant items in the Bear Lockers. DO NOT leave food out. Dispose of trash and recycling in the containers provided at the restroom/shower facility.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Pets are prohibited in the restroom/shower facility and all other buildings in Town Park (service animals excepted)
- No livestock is permitted in the campground
- Vending is prohibited
A Campground Attendant resides at the first campsite as you arrive at the campground and is responsible for onsite management, including daily check-ins/checkouts and education, patrols and enforcement of rules and policies.
- The Parks and Recreation office is open daily from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM during the campground season (email@example.com or 970.728.2173)
- Telluride Marshals Department Dispatch phone number is (970) 249-9110
- The Dump Station is located at the Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Address: 12000 CO-145
- Phone: 970.728.6074