Public Works Permits

Excavation Permit

Application for a permit to excavate in any Town right of way for utilities, sidewalks or right of way improvements.

Revocable Encroachment Permit

Any permanent item or structure placed in any town right of way must have a Revocable Encroachment Permit.

Right of Way Obstruction Permit

Any item placed temporarily in any town right of way that blocks or obstructs the right of way must have a Right of Way Obstruction Permit.

Lot Access Permit

Apply for direct access off of a town street, must be submitted before the issuance of any building permit. Applies to any new use or change of use.