The Town of Telluride's online bill pay option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your utility bills. If you have an Internet connection and an email address, you can now pay your bill online. You are also able to "opt-in" to paperless billing and receive an email notification when your bill is ready to view. It's fast, it's easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it's time to send in your payment. The Utilities Billing webpage on the town's website has rate table information, applications, and frequently asked utility billing questions.
HOW IT WORKS
The Town of Telluride has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay for online utility bill payments (water, sewer, trash, and recycling)
When you sign up for online utility bill payments, you will create a secure password that you use to access your personal account at Xpress Bill Pay. Every month we'll send you a reminder email to let you know when your bill is online. Then, log in through your Web browser and view your bill. Select a payment type - credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer - enter the information, and you're done. It's that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each month.
The Town of Telluride is offering this service at the request of Town of Telluride customers. Sign up today and see why so many people consider this the best way to pay their bills.
ONLINE BILL PAYMENT FACTS
- It's free to sign up for online bill payment on Xpress Bill Pay
- You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
- You can pay your bill from anywhere. Users outside the U.S. can contact the Xpress Bill Pay Payment Center anytime to make a payment or to set up an AutoPay.
- No need to worry about late payments if you're out of town when your bill is due.
- After you complete the transaction, you can receive an email receipt to confirm that the payment went through.
- You can view up to a year's history of your account online, so you can compare your current bill to a year ago.
- If you'd like, you can select the Auto Pay option and your bill will be paid automatically each month.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Go to Xpress Bill Pay's website. We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide you with an online bill payment service.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button on the top of the home screen. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the "I'm not a robot" box and follow the prompts.
- Complete the short registration form and click "Next."
- Go to your inbox and open the verification email and click "Verify Email." Then select "Continue" to log in.
- Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
- Once your bill is added to your account, you can add additional bills, view and pay your bill online, or set up a recurring auto payment schedule.
AND THERE'S MORE!
Along with being able to make a payment online at any time, you can also call the payment assistance center to make a payment over the phone. Call 1-800-720-6847 or 1-385-218-0338 (from outside the U.S.) to speak with a representative and make your payment today. A phone payment fee may apply.