Mayor & Town Council
The Town of Telluride is a home rule municipality. The Mayor and six council members are elected for four-year terms. The Mayor and Town Council members do not have offices at Town Hall.
The Town Council 2021 Meeting Calendar is set at the end of the year for the next calendar year. Meetings are held approximately every third Tuesday at Rebekah Hall, 113 West Columbia Avenue.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Town Council meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Information on how to join the meeting can be found at the top of each meeting agenda under "Meeting Information." Agendas are found through our Meeting Portal.
State of the Town Address - January 12, 2021
State of the Town Address - June 30, 2020
State of the Town Address - January 07, 2020
The current Town Council is as follows:
- DeLanie Young, Mayor (term expires 11/2023)
- Todd Brown, Mayor Pro Tem (term expires 11/2021)
- Jessie Rae Arguelles (term expires 11/2021)
- Geneva Shaunette (term expires 11/2021)
- Tom Watkinson (term expires 11/2021)
- Lars Carlson (term expires 11/2023)
- Adrienne Christy (term expires 11/2023)
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Town Council agendas and packets are posted and published on this website on