- Parks & Recreation Department
- Festival Barricade Passes
Festival Barricade Passes
2023 FESTIVAL BARRICADE INFORMATION
A barricade will be set up near the Town entrance from Wednesday, June 14 at 4 pm through midnight on Sunday, June 18 for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. During this time, there will be requirements for entry into Town and legal parking on Town property.
The following vehicles will be allowed through the barricade and allowed to park on Town property:
- Vehicles displaying a current San Miguel County Seal windshield sticker issued by the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office*
- *PLEASE NOTE: The San Miguel County Seal windshield stickers are non-transferrable. Vehicles displaying this sticker that are not lawfully registered in San Miguel County are subject to being ticketed and impounded.*
- Commercial Vehicles
- Vehicles displaying Persons with Disabilities placards or license plates
- Vehicles displaying a 3-hour Temporary Pass (issued at the barricade)
- Vehicles displaying the 2023 Barricade Pass (issued by the Parks and Recreation Department)
Town parking permits no longer grant entry into the Town of Telluride nor do they allow legal parking on Town streets as permits are now electronic and not visible on vehicles.
Barricade passes are available at the Parks & Recreation Office from 9 am – 4:30 pm daily through Wednesday, June 14.
Town of Telluride Residents:
- Homeowners IN the Town of Telluride will receive 2 passes via standard mail at the address water bills are received. Passes will be mailed in mid-May.
- If you live in town, do not have a San Miguel County vehicle registration, and did not receive household passes in the mail, you can receive a barricade pass from the Parks & Recreation office by providing your photo ID and proof of residency at a physical address (i.e. rental agreement, utility bill, tax statement, and so forth).
- For Town Rental Housing tenants in Shandoka, Virginia Placer, and Sunnyside, please obtain barricade passes at the Telluride Housing Department Office.
Town of Telluride Business License Holders:
- Request forms are available below for businesses to request passes on behalf of their employees and guests who do not have a vehicle registered inSan Miguel County. Please click the relevant link below to complete the appropriate request form.
- All requests will be fulfilled as soon as possible and you will be notified when they are available for pickup at the Parks & Recreation Office.
Additional Information & Questions:
For any further questions/information related to festival barricade passes, please contact Parks & Recreation directly:
- Phone: (970) 728-2173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org