Hanley Pavilion Ice Rink
The Hanley Pavilion Ice Rink will open for the 2021-2022 Season on
Wednesday October 13, 2021.
We will be offering:
- Public Ice Skating
- Adult Coed Hockey
- Adult Development
- Adult Scrimmage
- Adult Stick Handling
- Hockey Fitness
- Men's Hockey
- Women's Hockey
- Face masks are required for all persons at all times while inside the facility
- Do not visit the facility if you are symptomatic or have been diagnosed with COVID
- Mechanical improvements and adjustments will be implemented to increase ventilation and improve air filtration
- Operations are subject to change to comply with public health guidance and regulations
The following items are prohibited:
- Dogs, bikes, and glass in the building
- Items that might create hazardous conditions
- Pucks on the ice during public skate
- Unattended cars in the one minute drop off loop
- Use of sticks or pucks outside of the playing surface or shooting area
- Unauthorized vending and advertising
- Smoking inside the building or within 15 feet of public building
All persons must conduct themselves in a manner so as not to cause harm to themselves or others. Persons violating any personal conduct regulations, written or verbal, will be subject to eviction without a refund or other disciplinary action.
Know your abilities and skate within them. Respect the varied ability levels of others.
Helmets and protective pads are strongly encouraged during all ice rink activities. During all hockey sessions, helmets (youth w/ cages), shin guards, gloves, and elbow pads are required, and full pads are highly recommended.
Lawful use and possession of alcohol under the Telluride Municipal Code is limited by Ord. #1379 to between 10 am & 10 pm, if the person is:
- A participant or spectator at scheduled adult (not youth) rec. programs, *Except on the playing surface or player benches.*
- Attending a private function scheduled with the permission of the Town, or
- Attending a special event which is scheduled with the permission of the Town and has obtained a Special Event Permit through the local licensing authority.
If you have any comments on the schedule, please email email@example.com.