- Telluride Housing Department
- Tiny Homes
The Tiny Homes are part of the Virginia Placer Apartment Complex. The Virginia Placer Apartment Complex consists of six studio and twelve 2 bedroom apartments. There are also three tiny homes and a boarding house. Construction was completed in 2018 with high altitude windows and in floor hearting as part of the Town of Telluride's endeavor to be energy efficient.
- The Tiny Homes have been crafted to have high ceilings, a wall of windows, and small porches. There is also a small storage room on the back of the house.
- The Tiny Homes require live-in residents to work 1400 hours a year within the Telluride R-1 School District.
Friendly Resident Reminders!
- Each resident has one assigned parking place that requires a free parking permit. This permit is valid through through the term of your lease.
- There is no onsite laundry facilities. Please use the laundry facilities located in Shandoka Buildings A, E, F, and G.
- Rent can be paid at the Telluride Housing Department Office in the form of check or money order. Drop Box is located on the door and no cash is accepted. Online payment service will be available soon!
- No satellite dishes are allowed at Virginia Placer (Please see Spectrum Flier)
- No animals are allowed on the premises.
- PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY