A business that qualifies as an art gallery may apply for a permit to serve complimentary alcohol beverages up to 15 times a year.
- An "art gallery" is an establishment whose primary purpose is the display and sale of works of fine art and precious or semi-precious metals or stones.
- Allow at least 30 days for processing of your application before you plan to begin serving alcohol.
- An appearance before the Telluride Liquor Licensing Authority will be required.
- For more information, download a copy of the Telluride Art Gallery Permit FAQs.
- Fees: $71.25 to Colorado Department of Revenue and $100.00 to Town of Telluride.