Parking Permit Applications
The Marshal's Department is moving all parking permit applications to an online portal. All parking permits will be available by online application by year 2022. At this time,
APPLICATIONS FOR NEW:
"G" ZONE PERMITS
"O" ZONE PERMITS
"W" ZONE PERMITS
ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA THE TOWN'S ONLINE PARKING PERMIT PORTAL
For all Other Types of Parking Permit Applications
("A", "S", "B", Silverjack and Centerlane)
- Permit application forms may be downloaded and mailed with a check payment to
- PO Box 372,Telluride, CO 81435
- Applications and supporting documentation may be emailed to Administrative Assistant, Kalli Baillargeon. You will be called for a credit card payment. Please send documentation as an attachment to your email.
- Applications can be found below.
General Permit Information
- "G" Zone residents may obtain one permit per resident. After two have been issued per residence, more may only be issued if the residence does not have off-street parking. Each residence may be allowed one guest permit for that address.
- "O" and "W" Zone permit residents are eligible for two permits per residence and one guest pass.
- "A" Zone permit residents are eligible for one permit and one guest pass per residence.
- Residents in Etta Place, Etta Place Too, Double Diamond and Cimarron commercial units are eligible for free "S" Permits.
- Businesses (including hotels) are limited to two permits and no guest pass is issued. Please see Zone map for businesses/resident eligible areas.
- All “G, W, O, A and B” permits are $40 each. Checks are payable to Town of Telluride.
- View the Zone Map. This map outlines the different permit parking areas and helps you to determine if your residence is eligible for a permit.
- Permits should be used only as intended. Anyone using a permit or pass for any purpose other than intended may have his or her permit revoked.
- Online applications for each permit type will be required when the current permits expire.
- Applications will be available starting the first day of the month of expiration.