Mayor & Town Council
The Town of Telluride is a home rule municipality. The Mayor and six council members are elected for four-year terms. The Mayor and Town Council members do not have offices at Town Hall.
The Town Council meeting schedule is set at the end of the year for the next calendar year. They are held approximately every third Tuesday at Rebekah Hall, 113 West Columbia Avenue.
July 12, 2016 - State of the Town Address
The current Town Council is as follows:
- Sean Murphy, Mayor (term expires 11/2019)
- Ann Brady, Mayor Pro Tem (term expires 11/2017)
- Jenny Patterson (term expires 11/2017)
- Todd Brown (term expires 11/2017)
- DeLanie Young (term expires 11/2019)
- Lars Carlson (term expires 11/2019)
- Kristen Permakoff (term expires 11/2017)
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Town Council agendas and packets are posted and published on this website on the Friday preceding the meeting. Town Council meetings are also video-recorded and streamed live via Telluride TV or heard via KOTO radio.
Recently Passed Ordinances
- Ordinance 1443 - 2016 Budget Amendments (1/11/17)
- Ordinance 1444 - Ground Lease THA (1/11/17)
- Ordinance 1445 - Sale of Mendota E2 (1/11/17)